Teachers may find this section helpful, and parents are also encouraged to learn about the strategies that can be used in the classroom to support their child.
This section provides resources that parents and teachers can access to learn more about academic supports and accommodations, Individualized Program Plans (IPP), and supporting positive behavior at school for children with ADHD.
- ADHD and Back to School (Podcast)
- ADHD and Reading (Podcast)
- Technology Supports for ADHD (Podcast)
- Fidget Toys Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Focusing on Success. Calgary Learning Centre and Alberta Education. (PDF)
- Digital Repository of Textbooks for Students with Disabilities. Alberta Education. (PDF)
- ADHD. Alberta Education Resource (PDF)
- Reading Rockets. (Website)
- ADHD Classroom Accommodations for Specific Behaviours. CADDAC. (PDF)