Up until recently, children could not be diagnosed with both Autism and ADHD – they either had one or the other. However, the medical community realized that some children didn’t just have Autism or ADHD, but actually had both.
So, just what is Autism? What is the relationship between vaccines and autism? What are the best treatments for Autism, including types of therapies for Autism? Can you cure Autism? And, what about the relationship between Autism and ADHD.
We have begun to pull together some resources that talk about Autism and ADHD.
- From First Concern to Action Autism Speaks Canada. (Website)
- I’ve heard that Autism and ADHD are related. Is that true? Understood.org. (Website)
- The Difference between ADHD and Autism. Understood.org. (Website)
- Is it ADHD or Autism? Or both? ADDitude. (Website)
- ADHD and Autism: Understanding the differences. Riley Children’s Health – Indiana University Health. (Website)
- ADHD and the Autism Spectrum. ADDitude. (Website)