- Adults who struggle with basic math skills in their day-to-day life.
- Adults who plan to take courses that need a good understanding of math.
- Adults who are required to use basic math skills at work.
- Adults who want to re-learn, or learn for the first time, basic math skills.
- Strong basic math skills allow adults to perform everyday tasks with greater ease.
- It is quite common for adults to find that they need to re-learn- or in some cases, learn for the first time – basic math skills.
- Reasons may vary, from struggling with maths at school, to simply forgetting over time.
- We will help you to change your belief that math is hard and that you will never understand it.
- We will help you to get rid of negative thinking and start believing in yourself.
- We will work with you one-on-one or in a small group.
- Instruction will focus on the nuts and bolts of basic math concepts.