- Adults who struggle with tasks that require reading and writing in their day-to-day life.
- Adults who plan to pursue their GED or high school upgrading.
- Adults who want to develop their literacy skills to pursue employment or better work opportunities.
- Once you develop strong reading and writing skills, you are on the road to learning everything!
- The very first step we will take is to help you get rid of any negative thinking that you have built over the years and start believing in yourself.
- Classes will combine explicit instruction in reading and writing, discussion, group work, and individual reading and writing activities to help you build the skills you need to succeed.
Registration starts on August 18, 2020.
The program starts:
Tuesday, September 22, 2020.
The program runs:
Tuesdays – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM and Thursdays – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM for 30 weeks.