CanLearn Reading Pilots – a reading program for Struggling Readers is preparing for take-off again in January 2019.
Is your child struggling with reading? Does reading at home with your child cause more stress than learning?
Parents of young struggling readers have been telling us that there are two things they wish they had:
1. Quality reading instruction for their children
2. Support with home reading
In response to these parent requests, CanLearn has developed a program with a difference.
Parents will be provided with games and activities that support the teaching and allow them to have fun with their children as they strengthen their reading skills.
The second launch of the program is scheduled for mid-January, 2019. Students will attend ten weekly one-on-one sessions of an hour and a half each. Individualized reading instruction will be provided by CanLearn trained instructors.
An evening workshop for parents will provide information and training to help support their children at home.
Here is what parents have told us about Reading Pilots:
- Their child’s reading comprehension has improved
- Home reading time has become positive and productive
- Most importantly, their child’s reading confidence has accelerated.
Want to know more about this program? Listen to the podcast now.
The fee for Reading Pilots is $1100.00.
A limited number of spaces are available for this program. If you are ready to register, you can complete the intake form here, or give us a call at 403-686-9300 ext. 102.
If you and your child are interested in finding out more about Reading Pilots, please contact:
Jody Wood, Reading Specialist
Reading Pilots Program, CanLearn Society
Email Jody now.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Payment is necessary to reserve a spot in the program. Your participation is important to us – we are counting on you to be there. If you need to withdraw from the program:
- We will refund all money paid, minus a 20% administrative fee IF you withdraw two weeks or more before the program starts.
- If you withdraw from the program less than two weeks before the program starts, you will not receive a refund.