The CanLearn Society is a not-for-profit agency that has been a recognized leader in identifying and treating learning difficulties experienced by children and adults for over 40 years. The dedicated professional staff provides valuable services that include family literacy programs, in-school programs, the assessment and treatment of learning difficulties (particularly learning disabilities and attention disorders), public and professional education and the provision of library and research services to the community.
CanLearn is seeking a Registered Psychologist.
The position of Registered Psychologist at the CanLearn Society is a professional, clinical role that involves the delivery of service to clients of CanLearn. We are looking for a contractor able to commit 2-3 days per week.
CanLearn offers a flexible work environment. Weekend and weekday options are available.
The Registered Psychologist reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct provision of psychoeducational assessment and counselling services to clients
- Required Qualifications:
- Masters or Doctoral degree in psychology
- Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists (CAP) (minimum of two years)
- Previous experience working with children and adults with learning and attention difficulties
- Proficiency in psychological assessment and training in psychometric assessment, i.e., practica, coursework
- Proficiency and experience counselling children and/or adults
- Excellent track record in working in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Please send a resume and cover letter describing your interest to email@example.com.
Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
CanLearn is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background, disability, or age.